Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thoughts through my Mind

Today seems to be a good day. Walking outside. Feeling the breeze go through my face. Feeling happy. I graduated from high school in May. I am scared of growing up. I have to break my bubble and go out there. I want to see the world! Well not literary. I want to go to places. Meet new people. But I also want to focus in college. I want to succeed. I want to be someone with a job and a nice home. I do not want to fall behind. But look forward to the future. In high school I did not think about any of these thoughts. I would go to school every day talk to my friends and complain about my classes. Even though I loved every class I had in high school. I would talk about my crush walking by.
Crush:an intense but usually short-lived infatuation.
My definition of a crush is that you like the person but you never know if you could be with that person. Because in the end your heart will be broken, crushed into pieces. How do you know if he is the one? The one you will stay with forever. To be in love. To only think of that one person. To be fully committed to that one person. I think the key is to wait for that one person. To have patience because that special someone will find you. Does anyone agree with me? Disagree? I would love to know your opinion.

3 comments:

  1. Blanca,
    As I read your blog, I get the sense that you are very young and want all that life has to offer. I also, get a sense that you are holding yourself back from experiencing life because you are shy and reserved…it’s like Forest Gump said “life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get”…you have to experiencing life to live life. Yes, there will be some heart ache and disappointment, but that’s the beauty of life. We all learn from our mistakes, we grow from our mistakes…don’t be afraid of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have been becoming very afraid of having to grow up and be able to pay bills, clean pots and pay for lamp bulbs and decorations and measure my bathrooms. Put carpets down in my rooms, all things I need to do one day and pay for holiday insurance whenever I go somewhere.
    You just have to study study study and not care about anything else in the world. That is all I have to say. Make the most of your life while you still can. You could die instantly tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not be scared of growing up. Trust me when I say college is much better than high school. Just make sure you stay on track and do your best not to take a semester off even if it means taking only one class.

    ReplyDelete