I am focused in school and hope to pass my classes. I am a dedicated person. Taking classes online have resulted to be difficult. I am still trying to get used to everything. Especially timed quizzes and test. Human biology is the most difficult class I ever had. Taking an 83 question test in 30 minutes is not easy. I have never been so stressed out in one class.
While I was looking at the news today and noticed the newest ipod nano version.
"The best things in life have a soundtrack, and that’s where iPod nano shines. The Multi-Touch display lets you experience your music in a new way. Tap to play anything you want to hear. Swipe the Home screen to browse your music by songs, albums, artists, playlists, genres, or composers. You can even rearrange the icons on your Home screen so your music is organized just how you like." quote in apple website."
Just looking at the amazing features on the new ipod nano makes me want to buy it. Pretty and Shiny! Unfortunately it is too expensive.
There used to be regular big square televisions, now there are new and improved flat screen televisions. It is amazing how people improve technology drastically.
My five courses are tough and I am stressing a little bit. But yes, technology is amazing. We could not do our daily activities without it. We rely a little to much on technology.
ReplyDeleteThis class is my third online class since I started school again this year. I have to be thankfull because as I am so busy with my work and my family, I could never take the credits that I need by simply going in the campus. It would have been impossible for me. I love the fact that I am able to take an online class and manage my daily life in the same time. Such a great option that became popular and helpful for some of us, thanks to the technology - this is definately the good part.
ReplyDeleteJarret I agree that we rely too much on technology. Now people can't live without it.
ReplyDeleteI disagree with you about the difficulty of online classes. Personally I find them much more convenient and not as demanding. After taking this class I even consider taking most of my next semester classes online. As to your experience I think that you just came upon a really demanding teacher and this is what set your opinion.
ReplyDelete