Did you know among the first powerful women are "Forbes' power lists are synonymous with moguls and movie stars, heads of state and captains of business.Why else would Lady Gaga (No. 7) and Ellen DeGeneres (No. 10) share top 10 billing with Michelle Obama (No. 1), Irene Rosenfeld, CEO of Kraft Foods (No. 2), Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (No. 5) and Indra Nooyi of PepsiCo (No. 6)? If anything, it's inspiring" It is amazing to know that women are able to overpower men.
At the top of the list is first lady Michelle Obama becoming the first African-American in the post, she has become a role model to girls and women around the world. She advocates healthy eating and aims to solve the epidemic of childhood obesity with "Let's Move!" campaign.
This example shows that women can change the world! I am glad to know that women can equalize men.
I was a little shocked to know Lady Gaga was ranked number 7 on the list. No offense to any Lady Gaga fans but I think there could of been a better choice. I know she is a famous singer and inspire people around the world. But she wears odd clothes. Maybe it sounds too criticizing but that is my opinion.
Ever since I was a little girl, I have been fascinated by the accomplishment of women. It has been an inspiration to see women like Michelle Obama added to the Forbes list however, it is kind of funny in the same token to see Lady Gaga on the list. I really admire her orginality and it makes me smile to see women make a difference in the world. I too will be one of the women who make a difference in the world by using the gifts God has blessed me with.
ReplyDelete